1 1/2 cup sugar
1 cup oil
2 cup shredded zucchini, packed (or 2 cups pumpkin)
2 1/4 cup gluten-free flour mix
1 tsp xanthan gum
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
1 cup raisins (optional)
- Mix sugar, oil, and eggs in large bowl. Add zucchini or pumpkin.
- Combine dry ingredients and add sugar mixture; mix well. Stir in chopped nuts and raisins.
- Spread in oil sprayed 15x10x1 inch jellyroll pan.
- Bake at 325 F for 25 to 35 minutes.
- Cool. Frost with Sour Cream Frosting, if desired