1 cup shortening
1 cup sugar
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 tsp vanilla
2 cups rice flour
2/3 cup potato starch
1/3 cup tapioca starch
1-1/2 tsp xanthan gum
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup sour cream
- In large mixing bowl beat together shortening and sugar; beat in eggs and vanilla.
- In medium mixing bowl combine dry ingredients. Add to creamed mixture with sour cream; mix well.
- Cover bowl and chill bowl at least 1 hour.
- On rice-floured surface roll out to 1/4-inch thickness. Cut into desired shapes. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes. Do Not over-bake.
- Frost with Butter Cream Frosting. Color frosting with food coloring to desired colors.