2 cup gluten-free chicken broth
1 cup diced or thinly sliced carrots
1/2 cup sliced celery
1/3 cup finely chopped onions
3 Tbsp cornstarch
1/4 cup water
2 cups diced cooked chicken
1 cup frozen peas
1/2 tsp gluten-free poultry seasoning
1 Tbsp butter
Salt and pepper to taste
- In saucepan combine chicken broth, celery, onions, and carrots; cook until crisp tender, about 10 minutes.
- Dissolve cornstarch in the water, pour into vegetable mixture; cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Add diced chicken, frozen peas, poultry seasoning, and butter. Salt and pepper to taste. Pour into a greased 2-quart casserole dish.
- Make Buttermilk Drop Biscuits. Drop 6 mounds of dough on top of mixture in casserole dish.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until biscuits are lightly browned