Branch Leadership Team
Meetings and Events
January 4, 2014
11:30 a.m. Gluten Free Potluck
January 31, 2014
Gluten Free Pancake Feed
5:00-7:00 p.m Tickets sold at the door.
Boy Scout Troop #214 is hosting their 56th Annual pancake feed and Friday night is Gluten Free! All proceeds benefit Troop #214.
February 8, 2014
Cooking With A Recipe Contest Champ
11:30 a.m. – Gluten Free Potluck
GF Cooking Demo and Tipy by our own Sonya Goergen of Moorhead.
February 21, 2014
Gluten Free Night at the Fargo Force Game
Game starts at 7:05 p.m.
Stop by booth and get your $1.00 off voucher for GF Hamburgers and GF hotdogs.
Contact Stacey at 701-412-8110 for more information
Call Sara Vollmer at
About our GIG Events
- You don't need to be a member to attend. All are welcome.
- Often our gatherings include a potluck gathering –please bring a gluten free dish to pass and your recipe.
- If you are new to gluten free, please just come and enjoy the day. This will reduce the possibility of cross contamination until you get comfortable and gluten free in your own kitchen.
- Please include a complete list of ingredients–some people have other allergies, too. It is helpful to bring product boxes as well.
- Main dishes are always welcome and in short supply. Salads, breads, relishes and desserts are also welcome.
Local Resources – Fargo/Moorhead (FM)
About FM GIG Conference
Favorite Links from FM GIG