1 1/2 cups boiling water
6 ounce package Lime Jell-O
8 ounce can crushed pineapple, undrained
1 cup cottage cheese
8 ounce package cream cheese
1 cup thawed COOL WHIP
- In large bowl, stir boiling water into gelatin until completely dissolved.
- Stir in pineapple. Chill in refrigerator until slightly thickened (about 1 hours 15 minutes).
- In separate bowl, soften cream cheese by warming in microwave on high power 15 to 20 seconds. Stir cottage cheese into cream cheese until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping until smooth.
- Beat cream mixture into slightly thickened gelatin with wire whisk until well blended.
- Pour into 2 quart serving dish. Chill in refrigerator 4 hours or until firm.
Makes 12 (1/2 cup) servings.