1 head iceberg lettuce, washed
1 cup celery
6 hardboiled eggs, diced
1 onion, diced
16 ounce package frozen peas, defrosted
2 cups mayonnaise
2 Tbsp sugar
2 tsp vinegar
1 pound bacon, sautéed and crumbled
2 cups grated cheddar cheese
2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- Tear lettuce into bite-size pieces in a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Layer celery, then eggs, then onion, and and then peas on top of lettuce.
- Combine mayonnaise, sugar, and vinegar and then spread over peas as you would frosting.
- Top with bacon, and then cheese.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with tomato wedges before serving.