- GIG Kids Camp – lets a child or children attend Camp as a “Regular Camper” and be worry free about their meals and snacks. Educate other campers and camp staff to the needs of a gluten-free diet.
- Chef to Plate Program – provides materials to restaurants to promote the gluten-free diet while dining out and educates the general public as to the need for the gluten-free diet.
- Medical events – allows staff and volunteers to attend major medical events for physicians, nurses, dietitians, and health fairs providing educational materials and information to equip their home offices.
- provides free health screenings at GIG Sponsored health and education events.
- Education – is provided to restaurants, schools, colleges, universities, hospitals, retirement centers, and more on the correct processes for preparing gluten-free meals.
- GIG Kids Club Magazine – is delivered to doctor’s offices all over the country.
- Local Support – helps to establish local support groups in communities throughout the United States.
With 1 out of every 133 Americans suffering from celiac disease, and an estimated 7 times more people having gluten sensitivities, GIG's work to increase awareness about gluten intolerances is essential in helping those living gluten-free to stay healthy.
The generosity of people just like you helps GIG fulfill our mission of helping individuals with gluten intolerances, celiac disease, and dermatitis herpetiformis live healthy lives.
Join us with your support and to be a part of this valuable service and vision.